POE Folks,
I've not used POE before but have plans to use a POE capability shortly.  Last
night I added a POE::Session wrapper in my Net::GPSD3 (v0.15) package but I'm
not entirely sure it's using best practices.

http://search.cpan.org/dist/Net-GPSD3/lib/Net/GPSD3/POE.pm

Specifically, should I use a more specific HEAP key than "wheel".

$heap->{"wheel"}=...

I've also not seen any best practices about passing the parent object around in
HEAP.

$heap->{"gpsd"}=$self;

Here's a one liner if any one cares to test it out.  Any feedback on style or
best practices would be welcome.

perl -MPOE -MNet::GPSD3::POE -e
'Net::GPSD3::POE->new(host=>shift)->session;POE::Kernel->run;' gpsd.mainframe.cx

Thanks,
Mike

mrdvt92