Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> I just tried it and "build all" works fine for me :-/
> Could it be the ant 1.5dev?
> I don't have time now, could someone look at this?

Mea Culpa.  Gump configuration error.  Fixed, verified, and committed.

I've obviously taken dozens of projects through this process.  Other than
perhaps hitting these issues at a slightly faster pace than others have,
what you are seeing is normal.  And after a brief period of "growing pains"
you will find things settle down.  And you may go months without a
notification.

What this frees you from is continuously subscribing to every mailing list.
By providing you with enough information to know exactly when it might be
appropriate to approach another project and start a dialog, the
communications are more timely and more effective.

- Sam Ruby