On Sun, 2002-02-17 at 21:34, Glen Stampoultzis wrote:

> > > The POI Browser is also documented in the javadocs.
> > >

> > javadocs...bah humbug.  One step up from "the code is the documentation"
> > IMHO
>
> Still useful are they not?  Particularly for the client-facing API's.

Oh heck yeah.  Just like the code itself is useful.  My comment was the
idea of something being "documented through javadoc" meaning no other
documentation.  That's like saying the building didn't require a
blueprint, just look at the materials orders we shoved into these here
notebooks.

-Andy (back from Yankee-land)

--
www.superlinksoftware.com