Apparently your mail client is not as sophisticated...  It failed to
highlight the word "have" and suggest you replace it with "choose".  If
it were as sophisticated as Netbeans it could have saved you from this
embarrassing error.  In truth if I were doing GUIs I'd probably use Idea
(Netbeans doesn't do a good job there).  But then I'd also be ranting
and raving and kicking things because I'm doing GUIs.

-Andy

On Fri, 2002-03-15 at 19:15, Glen Stampoutlzis wrote:
> I like it.  Not everyone is fortunate enough to have the latest version of
> Idea which dynamically highlights these errors as you type! :-)  Some people
> have to use netbeans. :-)
>
> -- Glen

http://www.superlinksoftware.com
http://jakarta.apache.org/poi - port of Excel/Word/OLE 2 Compound