Hi All,

Here ye, Here ye..  I'd like to propose Ryan Ackley as the latest
addition to the brotherhood of the POI committers.  Ryan has been
working diligently on POI:HDF.  He's now growing impatient with my slow
and inadequate CVS repository abilities and would like to start
committing his own code.

In addition to his status as POI committer, I consider him the primary
contact point for HDF.

I'm confident that with his abilities left unobstructed he'll have HDF
up and running in no time.

So I ask for your guidance and votes on Ryan Ackley as a POI committer.

-Andy

PS:  I vote +1 (for those too dense to imply it)
--
http://www.superlinksoftware.com
http://jakarta.apache.org/poi - port of Excel/Word/OLE 2 Compound