From: "Andrew C. Oliver" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Ken informs me that the build is now in working order.  Can we get one
> more dev release?  I'm uncomfortable doing a prod release unless we've
> had a release that captures the logging fixes and other various things.

I agree, also given the new build system.
I'll be writing the docs for it in these days, and other devs and users can
start getting accustomed to it, and fix the glitches that I haven't found
yet in my alpha testing.

I'd do a beta release.
Before doing it, the builder should edit module.xml and change the version
tag from dev to beta.

I'm +1 for a beta ASAP.

            - verba volant, scripta manent -