Cool, didn't know he'd added writing yet. Yeah I contacted him.  He
wasn't interested.  He said he uses are stuff to develop his.

He should really consider renaming it though.  IANAL, but I think Excel
is a trademark...dangerous to use it's name in his API.

Its too bad he didn't want to work together.

-Andy

--
http://www.superlinksoftware.com
http://jakarta.apache.org/poi - port of Excel/Word/OLE 2 Compound