I am happy to announce that the build extensions used by POI are no longer
in the POI CVS repository :-)

After a checkout or an update, when you execute any build command (simply
"build" for beginners), the system fetches the needed cents from the net and
installs them.

Currently, the way to update any cent is simple but still effective.
Let's say that you want to update the "forrest" cent.

Delete the dir /tools/cents/forrest.cent and the jar
/tools/cents/forrest.cent.jar and restart the build.
That's all.

It's basically how a war package operates, but with the added feature of
auto download in case of absence.

Suggestions are very welcome, as always :-)

If there are no major problems, I will also make the libraries be downloaded
this way.

            - verba volant, scripta manent -