From: "Glen Stampoultzis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > > Okay, if things are versioned in such a way that the possibility of
> > > spontaneous upgrades is removed then I'm okay with it.
> >
> > Well, it is already like this. There is no upgrade now, only first time
> > install.
> > To upgrade you have to delete the jar manually ATM.
>
> But will a first time install the the lasted cents or the lastest known
good
> cents?

Currently, no version is specified when downloading the cents, so it gets
the "default" cent, which I upload manually when I'm confident with the
quality.

To use a specific cent, we just need to specify the version, and it will get
that specific version.

Look at http://krysalis.org/jars/repository.xml to see the actual descriptor
being used.

The current main JJAR descriptor is at
http://jakarta.apache.org/jjar/repository.xml

The cool thing is that it can point to other descriptors to look for, and
manages dependencies automatically.

For an info on JJAR and how it works: http://jakarta.apache.org/jjar/

            - verba volant, scripta manent -