"Niall Pemberton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>It seems to me that the org.apache.poi.util.LittleEndian class doesn't cater
>the for situation for ClassID as it returns numbers and not byte[] - so if
>you use it's methods you still have to convert to a byte[] after.
>
>I think the following version of ClassID should work:

Thanks, Niall, for your patch! However, I just fixed ClassID
and other related stuff yesterday.

Anyway, you grasped what ClassID is good for!

Best regards
Rainer Klute

                           Rainer Klute IT-Consulting GmbH
  Dipl.-Inform.
  Rainer Klute             E-Mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Körner Grund 24          Telefon: +49 172 2324824
D-44143 Dortmund           Telefax: +49 231 5349423