As some of you have seen, I've started fixing our build so that it works again on Gump. I'm doing it in three steps:

1) update the version of Centipede it uses to beta4
2) make centipede build it under Gump without all fancy cents
(just code and unit tests)
3) incrementally add the fancy stuff again.

I'm informing you now, so that you can take a look at the latest Centipede and start downloading it and testing it on a sample project.

Thank you.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/krysalis/

--
Nicola Ken Barozzi [EMAIL PROTECTED]