On 7/30/03 1:16 AM, "Tetsuya Kitahata" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am not sure that renaming all the .java files might
> a good idea, however, I completed this ( 5 minites :-)
>
> There was no *build error*.
>
> Please vote with this fact taken into consideration >> all

The vote specifically excludes this.  The existing naming convention is
preserved.  It would just be way too disruptive to do otherwise (have to
deal with the CVS history, non-case-sensitive operating systems interacting
with CVS, etc...big big pain...getting it to compile is nothing).  If you
wish to vote to do that (which would be another product change) we can do
so..you of course know what my vote would be.

-Andy

Andrew C. Oliver

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi
For Java and Excel, Got POI?