Hello All,

I think that I have found where excel is corrupting in my examples. It seems
that the workbook that I am trying to copy has a Shared Formula record in
it. Looking at the ValueRecordAggregate it seems that these records are
inadventenly thrown away!!!

The way that the records are added in the construct method and then decoded
in the insertCell method is flawed. The SharedFormulaRecord is added to the
FormulaAggregate AFTER the FormulaAggregate is decoded in the insertCell
method.

Has anyone else experienced this or is working on shared formula support?

Jason

This e-mail (including attachments) is confidential information of Australian
Submarine Corporation Pty Limited (ASC).  It may also be legally privileged.
Unauthorised use and disclosure is prohibited.  ASC is not taken to have waived
confidentiality or privilege if this e-mail was sent to you in error. If you have
received it in error, please notify the sender promptly.  While ASC takes steps to
identify and eliminate viruses, it cannot confirm that this e-mail is free from them.
You should scan this e-mail for viruses before it is used.  The statements in this
e-mail are those of the sender only, unless specifically stated to be those of ASC by
someone with authority to do so.