Good news everyone, I am able to successfully edit a simple Word document
with HWPF. I will commit and post some sample code tonight. Right now it
only works on the simplest of files but over the next few
days/weeks/months/years, I will be adding features and making it more
robust.

Unfortunately, at this moment I am toiling at my day job because I had to
get to work because I was already late. I want to be home working on HWPF!

Ryan