> I would of thought the 3rd line would be a dead give away:
It would be if my brains were functioning right....

I would have imagined that the branch setting would be on the <cvs>
element rather than <module> element. Even after receiving your mail, it
took me a while to find it ..:)

Thanks. I'll run with it. One installation of python Gump has started
sending nags... they are going to the moderation queue as the "from"
address is not subscribed, but I havent been letting them thru since its
not taking care of the branch. This needs to be taken to the gump lists.

Regards
-
Avik