Its been handled, thanks anyway :-)

-Ryan
----- Original Message -----
From: "Avik Sengupta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "POI Developers List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2004 9:22 AM
Subject: RE: Received a patch file

> Ryan,
>
> I hope you've got this issue solved... if not, send me the patch and I
> can apply it for you..
>
> On Fri, 2004-03-05 at 08:17, Height, Jason wrote:
> > Ryan,
> >
> > Well I use cygwin which provides the unix patch, cvs etc utilites for
> > windows to do the work. But there may be easier ways (I don't know)
> >
> > However here is a rough instruction:
> >
> > Start a cygwin bash shell
> >
> > cd <jakarta-poi-root>
> > patch -p0 < mypatchfile.diff
> >
> > This assumes that the diff was performed beneath the Jakarta poi root
> > directory, it may be one level up or several levels down in the source
tree,
> > you should be able to have a look at the diff file to work it out.
The -p
> > parameter means ignore this many levels of directory structure in the
patch
> > file. In our case when the directories match it is zero.
> >
> > If you are lucky the patch was applied without any rejects!!
> >
> > Then use cvs to upload the new code which I assume you already know how
> > do
> >
> > Let me know if you come to grief.
> >
> > Jason

Windows.

> > -Ryan

> > This e-mail (including attachments) is confidential information of
Australian Submarine Corporation Pty Limited (ASC).  It may also be legally
privileged.  Unauthorised use and disclosure is prohibited.  ASC is not
taken to have waived confidentiality or privilege if this e-mail was sent to
you in error. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
promptly.  While ASC takes steps to identify and eliminate viruses, it
cannot confirm that this e-mail is free from them.  You should scan this
e-mail for viruses before it is used.  The statements in this e-mail are
those of the sender only, unless specifically stated to be those of ASC by
someone with authority to do so.