Since its a largish piece of work (and might become the foundation of a
much larger piece of work), and some of it done for his employer, I was
waiting for a contributor agreement before committing it. So for now,
please get it off the list archives. Sorry.

Havent heard from Koundinya in a while. Will ping.

Regards
-
Avik