I also would like to know how it works to make contributions to the HWPF.
Does anyone have an answer to this question almost one year later?

Franz Holzinger

Height, Jason schrieb:

Ryan,

Is HWPF still in the scratchpad, or can it be promoted given its recent
ability to read documents and now perhaps with a few more real world
developers coming onboard.

We would like to have our fixes enhancements included in
your new HWPF code. (We checked to see if any of it was there.)
Then we would like to change over to using HWPF. We would
be interested in contributing future fixes/enhancements.

How would you like to proceed with this?

Best regards,
 Piers