Hi folks... back from a "no replying to emails" short break :)

No, I don't have bugzilla admin... and as was pointed out on the infra
list, bugzilla only has global "Editcomponents"  admins. Apparently Andy
has those privs. FWIW,  the only project level privs, AFAIK, are to
allow users to access bugs in a project, but thats irrelevant in an open
bugzilla. Its crappy in a way, but WTH, I quite like bugzilla :)

In terms of Apache installation, I think there are enough objectors for
jira that bugzilla will be around for a while... it was one of the
earliest apps to move to ajax from nagoya (there's a redirect, so people
didn't notice). Although I personally would suggest we move... its easy,
in the sense that accounts are moved as well.

I have shell access at nagoya, and have created a dump of the items.
http://www.apache.org/~avik/poinews.tar.gz

Do you think it makes sense to maintain the news site. I will try and
get is ported to ajax if it makes sense.