Yeah!  What he said.

Rainer Klute wrote:

Am Montag, den 03.01.2005, 20:59 -0500 schrieb
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

Okay but we're not committing to it yet. We need people familiar and I need time to test against OS X which I don't have ATM. I know for sure we don't want to be the first project after velocity and oro ;-)

We should do the test deployment without committing to anything yet and decide everything else based on the testing experience.

Best regards
Rainer Klute

                          Rainer Klute IT-Consulting GmbH
 Dipl.-Inform.
 Rainer Klute             E-Mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 K?rner Grund 24          Telefon: +49 172 2324824
D-44143 Dortmund           Telefax: +49 231 5349423

Inhibit software patents: http://www.nosoftwarepatents.com/