One of the tests that fail on HEAD currently is test15556 in
o.a.p.hssf.usermodel.TestBugs

This test just opens a file that is attached to bug 15556 in bugzilla.
However, the error is not the same as in that bug (an SSTDeserialize
issue that has since been fixed)... currently it fails in creating an
ObjRecord (the file has many diagrams)

    [junit] Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 33
    [junit]     at
org.apache.poi.util.LittleEndian.getNumber(LittleEndian.java:491)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.poi.util.LittleEndian.getShort(LittleEndian.java:52)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.poi.hssf.record.ObjRecord.fillFields(ObjRecord.java:98)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.poi.hssf.record.Record.fillFields(Record.java:90)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.poi.hssf.record.Record.<init>(Record.java:55)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.poi.hssf.record.ObjRecord.<init>(ObjRecord.java:61)

Glen, anything you can think of?

Regards
-
Avik