I'm working on the part of Word that stores pictures and I've run into a problem. I'm able to grab the PIC structure (from the SPRM sprmCPicLocation). However, once I've gone through that, I have a chunk of data that I believe is an "Office Shape Format". Unfortunately, I am unable to find the definition for this structure anywhere. Does anyone know where it is?

The documentation for Word 97 says that all pictures "inserted with Word 97 are in the new Office shape format (documented elsewhere). Without that documentation, I have no way to read this data!

Anyone?