Well what makes sense is to have a toggle switch for now.  Basically
"yes see the drawing stuff" and "no don't see the drawing stuff".  Or
someone finish the drawing stuff so that it read/writes properly.  The
drawing stuff was a SuperLink Software customer and the deal was to make
it possible to write images not necessarily read them.  Generally we
write estimates to feature complete, but this one was an exception.  It
was probably a mistake to have the image stuff "on" by default since it
does not properly read them.

-Andy

Avik Sengupta wrote:
Personally I would like to see some more time before we cut a release,
since there is, after some months of low activity, some nice momentum in
our development. Further, I would like to ensure all file corruption
issues in 2.5.1 are solved before we do a new release.

Having said that, our release planning (and release numbering) have been
somewhat inconsistent historically :), so the above is certainly likely
to change!