Does it handle that file I sent you ok?

Jason Height wrote:

All,

How do we want to handle this patch for the rich text support. The patch is quite large because it includes the "pull method" patch attached to bug 31906. I dont believe that this mailing list will allow me to send an email with a file that is arround the 500K mark, so this makes reviewing the diff difficult.

I could just apply it and if there are any major problems then it can be backed out. Thoughts? Should this be done before or after a formal 3.0 release. I would have thought that 3.0 should contain something major maybe this is it.

Jason