Started to do this today and had to take a step back - the POI header
style isn't catered for by the script. So I'll have to do some
scripting etc.

Board meeting tomorrow - so I'll hit this again in a few days (or next
Tuesday at the latest).

Hen

On 12/19/06, Avik Sengupta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The commit message has come thru, [EMAIL PROTECTED] should now be allowed.
Thanks again!