Hi,

we have some open issues which were opened on older verions. (about 20 in HSSF ) I would like to help a bit and clean up. Whats the correct / wanted procedure? If the issue is still in the current CVS, I can simply set the version to 3.0 dev I guess. But what if the error is no longer re-produceable? May I close the issue? Or do I select "Works for me?" Some of the issues are as old that I am afraid that we cannot reach the caller of this issues any longer.

Regards
Joern