From: bao bao [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2006 10:00 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: I want to talk with you about POI

Hi:
     I am glad to writing to you ,if i disturb you,please forgive me.
     I saw your question on pois FAQ,it is the hyperlink HYPERLINK
"http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=poi-user&m=114180047215249&w=2"http://marc.
theaimsgroup.com/?l=poi-user&m=114180047215249&w=2 . i want to now how to
solve this question ,could help me or give me some example about this
question.
      Thank you.
       Hoping your reply,best wishes to you!

Yours bao