On Thu, 10 Aug 2006, Leila Homaeian wrote:
I am trying to use SlideShow.getSlides() to get slides from a URL pointing to a powerpoint file. The problem is that I am not getting the slides in the correct order. However, if I download the ppt file and run the same program, The order of the slides is much closer to the real order, i.e. at least I get the first few slides in order (and this is what I need). Any idea how I can fix the problem?

That sounds very odd. I'd try using your URL fetching code to just stream the data to disk, and check from that. Does the data streamed to disk differ from when you download via your web browser?

Also, are you using a recent SVN checkout of HSLF? There were some patches from Yegor committed fairly recently that should've improved the slide ordering detection

Nick