I have a project where all of the "Word documents" are really just RTF
documents with a .doc extension. I was wondering if POI any the related
subprojects have any way to read and write to this format. Thanks in
advance!

Regards,

Javier Plumey

Javier Plumey - Technical Lead / Software  Architect
SYSCOM Solution Services
8838 NW 75th Court, Tamarac, FL 33321
Office:       954-272-8116
Fax:           954-323-2817
Mobile:     954-907-9739
Email:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed,and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply email and destroy all copies of
the original message