From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2006 1:06 PM
To: poi-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Formulas with POI

                Hi,

        At the moment, I'm developpeing a tool to export a request result
throught
the MS Excel format using POI. I would like to use formulas to make a sum.
I'm using poi 2.0. I only found the AddPtg classes but I don't really
understand how to use it. Is anyone can help me? In the meantime, I'm trying
to use the Sum classes of POI 3.0 but it's not yet released.
        Thanks
        Greg