jack schrieb:
>  There is tool available in MS World that shows no of line so
> definately document doesn't have false information. May be the way i
> am fetching result is wrong.
As far as I know the line count depends on things like paper size etc. But I am
no expert on this. HPSF reads the property's value and returns it - just like
any other integer property. There's nothing special about the line count. HPSF
not even know (nor does it need to know) what a line count or a Word document
is.

Best regards
Rainer Klute

                           Rainer Klute IT-Consulting GmbH
  Dipl.-Inform.
  Rainer Klute             E-Mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Körner Grund 24          Telefon: +49 172 2324824
D-44143 Dortmund           Telefax: +49 231 5349423

  http://www.glaube24.de/

OpenPGP-Fingerprint: E4E4386515EE0BED5C162FBB5343461584B5A42E