Hello

I want to read an exel file and write the some of the feilds to a text file
. The problem is that the feilds are mixed up NUMERIC and STRING in the
same row
so i mhaving a problem in printing out the fields you cannot get  String
value from a numeric cell is there anywre i can find comprehensive examples
so that i can solve this problem

Taku
DISCLAIMER :
This email and any file attachments transmitted with it are intended solely
for the addressee(s) and may be legally privileged and/or confidential.lf
you have received this email in error please delete it. lf you are not the
addressee you may not disclose , copy, distribute or take action based on
the contents hereof. Any unauthorised use or disclosure is prohibited and
may be unlawful.The views and opinions expressed in this email message may
not necessarily be those of the Directors and Management of Intermarket
Life Assurance  Limited and its subsidiaries. All reasonable precautions
have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this E-mail.  As
Intermarket Life  Assurance Limited cannot accept responsibility for loss
or damage arising from the use of this E-mail or attachments we recommend
that you subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to use.

Telephone : +263 - 4 - 708801 / 9
Fax       : +263 - 4 - 708894