Thank you Nick for your help. It seems to be a compatible issue between OpenOffice and MS Office. I read in OpenOffice 1.1.5 Help that "Comments in Office XP is equivalent to Notes in OOffice". But when I tried to open an MS ppt with OpenOffice 1.1.5, the comments disappeared, vice versa when I created a Notes in OpenOffice, I could not open the ppt file with MS Office.

But now, at least I could read with my code the Notes from an OpenOffice-created ppt file.

Phuong