Hi

I get the following exception, trying to instantiate a SlideShow with a
specific PPT file, I get:

org.apache.poi.hslf.exceptions.CorruptPowerPointFileException: The PowerPoint
file had a broken first SlideListWithTexts. This should only contain either
MainMasters, or Slides, but it contained a mix of both (1 slides and 1 masters)
        at
org.apache.poi.hslf.usermodel.SlideShow.buildSlidesAndNotes(SlideShow.java:352)
        at org.apache.poi.hslf.usermodel.SlideShow.<init>(SlideShow.java:121)

(I couldn't send the file as the mailer-daemon doesn't allow me).
When I roll-back to the version I had previously (also attaced) - there's no
problem.

Any idea why?

10x

Eitan Gur