hello, i would like you to help me with an issue, i am reading an xls file
and trying to go across it. as soon as the rows do not have anymore data,
there is a zone of cells that i need manually to select them (editing the
xls file in MS Excel), and "hide" them in spanish ("ocultar") in order to my
"for" cicles can move from one sheet to another... so the file remains with
those rows hidden... so not even the row numbers remains visible... i want
to avoid this...

the fact is that i get a NullPointerException when these cells are visible,
they are not boolean, not blank, not error cells... i dont know what they
are... what can i do... in order to manage this cells by programming with
POI HSSF what methods may i use...?

thanks