That is really dumb if we added commons-lang as a dependency to have a nested exception.

-andy

I have added a comment here:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MEV-479

Hope they gonna fix this soon. I will do my best to push this toppic...

BTW did you notice this one:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MEV-478

Regards
  Jörg