> Date:          Mon, 27 Sep 1999 12:44:17 EDT

> Hi,can you help me out with a polish town? I was sent some info on were my
> family came from and it is typed like this "Nowy (or new in english)
> Nieskurzow wich is a country village in Southern Poland". Is Nowy Nieskurzow
> the town or is Nowy the state and Nieskurzow the town?
>
> If you can give me any info or web site i can go to for help i would be very
> happy.
> Thank You,
> David T Gardynik

Officialy (in Gazeteers) the place you are asking for is named
'Nieskurzow Nowy' (spelling Nieskurzo'w) and you may find a small
village of thi name close to Bac'kowice in Opatow vicinity, Kielce
prov.
Nieskurzow Nowy is most likely a settlement establiszed later than
Nieskurzow.

Greetings -

Roman Antoszewski

You may find Nieskurzow on MS CD Atlas, so your Nieskurzow must be
very close to Nieskurzow.
Laingholm, Titirangi, Auckland, New Zealand
tel/fax [64] [9] 817 3690; mobile: 025 284 7207
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  OR [EMAIL PROTECTED]
homepage: http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~antora