Oto dwie informacje, ktore znalazlam dzis w mojej skrzynce, dotyczace
wirusa rozsylanego poprtzez attachement "I love you". Sadze ze informacjha
ta moze byc przydatana
Izabela Polonika

Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 10:28:17 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: Gene Kinnaly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: NMRT-L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, newlib-l <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: virus alert (the I LOVE YOU virus)

This one's for real - it landed in my inbox via Voyager-L this
morning (I didn't open it, fortunately).  Information about the
virus can be found at:

CNN

http://www.cnn.com/2000/TECH/computing/05/04/computer.lovebug.ap/index.html

Washington Post

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A3677-2000May4.html

-- Gene

  Gene Kinnaly  Senior Cataloger  Computer Files & Microforms
  Special Materials Cataloging Division   Library of Congress
 101 Independence Avenue SE          Washington DC  20540-4371
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  voice: (202) 707-2722  fax: (202) 707-7161