Hello all,

i've noticed that there aren't any indexes defined whatsoever, besides
the ones automatically created for keys. Couldn't there be some indexes
to speed up the queries?

One other thing i'd like to know is if there are any plans, or if anyone
knows of any work in progress for a frontend for policyd. I believe one
could benefit very much if there was a frontend, preferably web based,
for managing all those whitelists, blacklists, expires, etc, etc, etc.

One side note. I'm currently using policyd to provide before-DATA ACLs
to all my inbound MXs. Some Postfix and some Qmail-LDAP. I must say that
i'm VERY pleased with the results and i'm convinced that SMTPD ACL
Policy should take a leap forward, stop being Postfix-ware and start
being a transversal solution, with it's own RFC, in the way that
everyone could benefit from it.

Keep up the good work!

Hugo Monteiro.

--
ci.fct.unl.pt:~# cat .signature

Hugo Monteiro
Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Telefone : +351 212948300 Ext.15307

Centro de Informática
Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia da
                   Universidade Nova de Lisboa
Quinta da Torre   2829-516 Caparica   Portugal
Telefone: +351 212948596   Fax: +351 212948548
www.ci.fct.unl.pt             [EMAIL PROTECTED]

ci.fct.unl.pt:~# _