[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I have been looking at policyd for some time, and I am planning to use
> policyd on an outgoing SMTP-server in our network. The main problem we
> have is hijacked hosts from within our network causing uncontrollable
> flooding of spam, worstcase causing a blacklisted mailserver.
>
> The only solution I've come up with is to use some kind of quota to limit
> uncontrollable outbreaks. Going to look at throttle stuff in policyd for
> this. If anyone have a similar setup I'd be happy to hear your experience.
>
> Also, I been working at a simple frontend towards the policyd
> database-tables.  I guess one could use phpmyadmin, but I want it to be a
> little more simple.
>
> Feel free to look at it and come with suggestions, when it feels somewhat
> usable I will release it public if there is anyone interested:
> http://shire.gavlenet.com/ admin/admin ...

Count me in. Like you said, it's not perfect but it's really better than
phpmyadmin, and i'm sure it could even be a very nice starting point to
a custom frontend.

Please consider releasing it and/or sharing it.

Regards,

Hugo Monteiro.

--
ci.fct.unl.pt:~# cat .signature

Hugo Monteiro
Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Telefone : +351 212948300 Ext.15307

Centro de Informática
Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia da
                   Universidade Nova de Lisboa
Quinta da Torre   2829-516 Caparica   Portugal
Telefone: +351 212948596   Fax: +351 212948548
www.ci.fct.unl.pt             [EMAIL PROTECTED]

ci.fct.unl.pt:~# _