Hi,
> thanx, but where is the dokumentation?

README file in the policyd tarball.

Problem here is with different versions of policyd the documentation may
differ slightly, for instance setting up the upcoming 1.9x branch which
uses ./configure . I don't think its really possible to have one
standard set of documentation which covers v1.8x, v1.9x and v2 which I'm
busy with right now.

The other alternative is to have a simple CMS system on the site with
documentation for all the relevant branches.

I'm up for any suggestions?

-N