On Fri, 26 Oct 2007, Rocco Scappatura wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Someone has said me that I could use policyd to solve my big issue.
>
> I set up an SMTP server based on Postfix+MySQL which uuse Amavisd-new
> (=> Spamassassin + <a number of virus scanner>).
>
> Some of the domain are turned to a mail server based on
> Postfix+MySQL+Courier-IMAP.
>
> Moreover, the SMTP server is used as SMTP relay server for all of domain
> managed by me.
>
> I would like to set up a quota for sender of outgoing mail and for
> recipient of incoming mail, based on domain which they belongs.
>
> If a mail has multiple destination, I would to choose the minimum of
> maxquota of the domain of the recipients, to be satisfied.
>
> Is it possible?

Since nobody else responded, I'll try to answer these questions.

You have control over three sender parameters: quota (total volume
of main, such as 50 MB/hour), the number of mail messages, and the number
of total recipients (within that same defined time). You can configure
these as you wish; as soon as any one reaches its limit, the restriction
takes place. Similar options exist for recipients.

There is a short README file, but really, most of the configuration is
self-ducumented in the policyd.conf file; you can also search these
archives for specific topics.

Good luck with your installation.
--Tobias