Hi. Thanks for a fine product.

I have set DAEMON=1 in the config.
I have some troubles with running policyd as a daemon though. Every time
after starting policyd in a ssh terminal I am not able to end the ssh
terminal when logging out afterwards. The ssh terminal lives forever
until I kill the policyd process that was started from within it, or
until I kill the sshd process itself.
Does anybody else experience the same problem?

OS:. CentOS 5
Policyd 1.82.

Regards,
Arvinn