We just had a problem with the triplets database getting too big, causing
cleanup to take ages, and policyd getting into "bypass" mode frequently.
What are the best practices for keeping the triplets down.. ?

We had AUTO_WHITELIST_NUMBER=500, will hosts that are awl'd not go to
the triplets, so reducing this to say 50 (?) might be a good idea ? Or
should we reduce TRIPLET_AUTH_TIMEOUT, which is currently set to the
default 30 days ?

Or are there any other options we should tune ?

  -jf