> But it seemed to me to make the most sense to install policyd on
> each one and share a mysql database. That way if the main sever
> goes down mail can keep passing on the others. Does this work ok
> for consistency?

We run in a setup like this: 2 Postfix/Policyd/MySQL servers, sharing 1
database in a dual-master setup. Since policyd is not using id fields,
you don't have to take them into account when setting up MySQL. Both
servers have the same MX prio in DNS since they are equal in hardware
and software. Works perfectly for over a year now.

Grts,
Rob