On Fri, May 26, 2006 at 10:54:47AM +0600, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> On Friday 26 May 2006 10:35, Gary V wrote:
> > dm wrote:
> > Some Googling shows it is probably related to Solaris and Unix sockets.
> > Not sure if switching to a TCP socket is supported.
> >
> > http://www.irbs.net/internet/postfix/0403/1118.html
> > http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/postfix/2003-07/1889.html
> > http://www.postfix.org/SMTPD_POLICY_README.html#client_config
> >
> > Gary V
> >
> Yes, in Solaris UNIX-domain sockets do not work reliably, I change
> configuration to inet sockets and it woks. Thank you for help.

If you use the devel version you can start policyd-weight at boot-time with:
'policyd-weight start', which will open a TCP socket on 12525. Allthough it
still uses UNIX sockets for the cache-communication. As I've no Solaris around
I can hardly debug on that platform. Feedback for Solaris is much appreciated.

--
    Robert Felber (PGP: 896CF30B)
    Munich, Germany