On Fri, Aug 18, 2006 at 03:35:21PM -0600, Gary V wrote:
> Robert,
>
>   I thought I saw somewhere where you recommend the order in which
>   greylisting and policyd-weight should be in (if it's even
>   recommended).
>
>     check_policy_service unix:private/policy
>     check_policy_service inet:127.0.0.1:60000

Sorry, I am a bit puzzled, what is the question now?

However, personally I use policyd-weight before greylist to keep the
greylist database small and to have some statistics on what policyd-weight
is catching.

(Also greylisting does only take place for "dynamic" clients and some
country tlds).

--
    Robert Felber (PGP: 896CF30B)
    Munich, Germany