On Thu, Aug 31, 2006 at 12:44:48PM -0600, Gary V wrote:
> Robert, since there is only one sample config, and it may or may not
> change with new revisions, on each revision would you be so kind to
> tell us whether the sample config has also changed or not (so I can
> keep them synchronized with a minimal amount of work)?

With the next version bumb I won't provide an example config (except for
packages).
Instead use policyd-weight defaults > file then.

This saves me from keeping two files in sync.

I will announce it when default "config values" change and mark it, though.

--
    Robert Felber (PGP: 896CF30B)
    Munich, Germany