Hi,

i am using policyd-weight for about 1 month (current stable version). i am using also pflogsumm to get usage-statistics.

the best protection at the moment is with message "Recipient address rejected: temporarily blocked because of previous errors - retrying too fast. penalty (total: 3240). most spam get caught through this.

can anybody tell me the exact meaning of this?
is policyd-weight performaning greylisting?

i have searched through /usr/sbin/policyd-weight for "too fast" and come to the conclusion that it depends on a Variable called "NTIME" which value is 30 seconds:

my $NTIME = 30; # client MUST NOT retry within this seconds in order
                           # to decrease TTL counter

Thank you & Best regards
Johannes