Hi Robert,

On Thursday 12 July 2007 07:09, Robert Felber wrote:
> Currently debian users are encouraged to use the
> original beta version available at www.policyd-weight.org.

Is there any problem with the version in Debian stable?

> The debian version is a 0.1.14 with debian patches. The
> debian patchlevel is 6, thus leading to false assumptions.

The source package is
http://www.policyd-weight.org/releases/policyd-weight-0.1.14.tar.gz

You announced it as "version 0.1.14 beta" in
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>. So I decided "0.1.14-beta" as
upstream version.

> means: 0.1.14.5 from policyd-weight.org is the prefered version
> as it contains patches for the beta series.

Do you have a patch against policyd-weight-0.1.14.tar.gz available, which
isolates the the fix for the "addressed timeouts"?

Anyways .. it would be nice if you could contact me directly, since I'm the
maintainer of the package, to address any problems related to the debian
package.

Thanks and with kind regards, Jan.